Your annual Membership gift will help to ensure that Fleisher is here for you to pursue your creative interests. Your contribution will help Fleisher provide young people with enriching learning opportunities in a supportive, inspiring environment where many of the region’s best artists and faculty teach and exhibit their work.
Three Easy Ways To Become a Member:
- Download and mail in a membership form to Fleisher Art Memorial 719 Catharine St. Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Or call (215) 922-3456
Basic membership benefits include:
- Discounts on workshop tuition
- A 10% discount in Fleisher's art supply store
- Invitations and other mailings about classes, programs, exhibitions and special events at Fleisher
- Free general admission to the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Discounted tickets for concerts and events at Fleisher
- The opportunity to take part in the Annual Student Members' Exhibition
Membership for individuals
- Adult single term: $30
- Adult Annual: $60*
- Senior (65 and older) and Youth Annual: $40*
Child single term: $15
*Valid for twelve months from date of purchase.
Membership for households:
- $90 for an annual household membership valid for twelve months from date of purchase.
Memberships are nonrefundable and are not transferable to other terms.
For questions about membership benefits, contact Director of Development, Rebecca Bolden, at 215-922-3456 ext. 318 or email@example.com